Fw: [PD] resizing a GOP-canvas

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Wed Mar 23 02:16:23 CET 2005

 hi

 i asked the list a few days ago about resizing dynamically the window
of
a subpatch, but suddenly got no answer. the ability to resize a GOP
canvas would be also quite helpfull to what i'd like to do.
since it seems, that this is not possible yet in pd, i will here and now
place this as a request for pd>=0.39.
is there a little chance that this will be coming soon?

cheers

roman,
user of  gop-resize-msgs in spe ;)

Attached