[PD] big windows crash in GEM

zmoelnig at iem.at zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Mar 23 08:09:16 CET 2005

Zitiere Owen Cartwright <ocartwri at bennington.edu>:

> Whenever I attempt to open my Sony DV device using [pix_video] my
> computer
> flashes a blue screen and instantly restarts itself.
>
> Is this a known bug in any situation? It is really intense... please
> help
> me.

which directX-version do you have installed ? try upgrading to the newest one.
and be sure to use gem-0.90.1 instead of gem-0.90.0 (there is a binary-only
package online)

> p.s. feel free to email me off-list.
please don't, other people are interested in this as well.

if you feel that your question might be often-asked-for, search the archives
before asking the list.

mfg.ad.fr
IOhannes