[PD] cyclone

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Wed Mar 23 09:56:14 CET 2005

Orm Finnendahl wrote:
> I used 2 channel buffer~ objects in the original patch. Loading it
> with cyclone seems to simulate that somehow, but saveing the patch as
> a pd patch and reloading gives me errors. Is there an easy way out?
> I'd prefer not to completely rewrite the patch but still have it in pd
> native format.

[buffer~ name duration 2] should be replaced with two arrays,
"0-name" and "1-name", each of the same size = duration * sr * .001.

Usually, the easiest way to do that is using [table 0-name size]
and [table 1-name size], and a [soundfiler] for 'read' and
'write'.  Most buffer~ clients are available in cc, groove~ might
be replaced with xgroove~.  There is no 2d.wave~, though.

Krzysztof