ALSA midi patch (Re: [PD] best linux system for using Pd just now

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Wed Mar 23 10:43:18 CET 2005

> > > apt-get install puredata
> > i hope, this won't install the buggy version of pd with the memory
> > leak, that crashes your machine after a short time ...
> >

> It only has problems if you use MIDI output a lot. I decided to accept
> the alsa midi patch because I think it opens a lot of possibilities on
> Linux. I haven't reviewed it properly, I am sorry for that.
well, i experienced the memory leak in a patch containing a py, a
netreceive and a print object...
i don't think, any of there actually use midi ...

cheers ... t

--
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

latest mp3: kMW.mp3
http://mattin.org/mp3.html

latest cd: Goh Lee Kwang & Tim Blechmann: Drone
http://www.geocities.com/gohleekwangtimblechmannduo/

would say "I want to see the manager."
				      William S. Burroughs