[PD] 0.38.4 devel: glitchy sound / load_object: Symbol "" not found

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Thu Mar 24 20:01:43 CET 2005

> i'm using a .pdrc in my root folder to load external and set dir. first,
> i do a Test Audio and Midi: a can hear the tone, but it's noisy and
> glitchy. in the console i got:
for the glitchy sound: which audio api are you using?

> load_object: Symbol "plugin_tilde_setup" not found
> plugin~: can't load library
> load_object: Symbol "OSC_setup" not found
> OSC: can't load library
> load_object: Symbol "zexy_setup" not found
> zexy: can't load library

i heard reports on this, you can help me to track this down:
- which libraries are you using (could you post your .pdrc)?
- are you really running the correct pd binary? it's in ./src not in ./bin
(or do a make install)

thanks ... tim

--
Sparen beginnt mit GMX DSL: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl