[PD] Re: Mac OS X installer with library documentation

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Mar 25 19:30:14 CET 2005

It would be great if we could all join forces on the MacOS X Pd.apps.
There would be much less duplicated effort then, and a much better and
more up-to-date Pd.app available.

The code is all there, its poorly documented I will admit, but I will
definitely answer any questions about it.  And, of course, we encourage
anyone who has something to contribute to become a developer in the
SourceForge project.

As for the Help submenus, it was an incomplete effort, it definitely
needs work.

.hc