[PD] loadbang in dynamic abstractions

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Fri Mar 25 20:08:31 CET 2005

please forgive my stubborness.........
can you send me an example? i'm just wondering, because i once did a
patch with dynamically created abs, in which other abs were created
dynamically .. and so on, and it worked all fine (with several messages,
too).
also doing something like:

[112(

[t b b f]
|      |       \
|     [repeat 0]
|      |
|     [; pd-patch.pd obj 10 10 myabs(

[; pd-myabs.pd loadbang(

works fine on my machine, altough it takes a few miliseconds to create
all [myabs], but all [myabs] get a loadbang. i never experienced yet
that pd does NOT keep execution order because of the time it takes to
build the gui or dsp-chain or whatever. but obviously i did not try
everything.

cheers
roman