[PD] PD Repertoy Project info

ggkarman at musicologia.com ggkarman at musicologia.com
Sat Mar 26 00:35:56 CET 2005

Hi,

I am very interested in the PD Repertory Project, as a musicological &
performance tool. I would like to find out about any other efforts done in
the same direction as Millers PDRP patches, for eg. i've seen several edus
are teaching live electronic classics, but haven't found any more patches
out there.

What is the expected future of PDRP in the short? Is the music to be
included restricted to originally pd/fts/max.. pieces?

I imagine there are also copyright issues to be considered when making,
using, or uploading a patch that performs/aids a piece (apart from having
to rent the scores/audios), specially in such recent repertory. What is
your experience on this? (for eg. if i want to perform a piece or make,
and upload to pd.info a patch that does)

I have ocassionally used PD for trying to mimic pieces/processes myself.
If there are any efforts in this direction, i would be delighted to give a
hand.

greg.