[PD] Beginner

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Mar 26 22:40:01 CET 2005

There are a number of synths included in the docs under
3.audio.examples. http://em411.org has some patches, and there have
been many posted to this list that you could find in the archives
(http://puredata.org/community/lists ).

We are working on starting a 'made with Pd' section to highlight
projects made with Pd also.

.hc