[PD] Beginner

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 23:16:01 CET 2005

Thanks, Hans.  I already have plans for Pd, though I can't get any
good sounds yet.  All of the synths I try from that menu just feed a
note over and over while I change pitches and options.  I can't play
anything.  The site you mentioned "cannot be displayed".  I'll check
out the archives.
Also, my audio output is terrible.  Constant clicks, static.

I'll see what I can do with it.

--
"Some people got attitude,
Backed up with attitude."