[PD] Beginner

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sat Mar 26 23:18:28 CET 2005

Hallo,
Chuckk Hubbard hat gesagt: // Chuckk Hubbard wrote:

> I'm making my way through some of the documentation.  It seems pretty
> awesome.  I am interested in microtonal, and I'm starting to conceive
> of a step-sequencer for my tunings.
>
> But as of now, I would be content to find a few patches that are
> fairly musical.  All of the patches I've tried from the documentation
> are good instruction, but just repeating ugly sounds over and over and
> over while you change parameters.
> Is there a repository of synth patches somewhere, or something?

Tom Erbe recently posted some really very cool patches by some of his
students: http://music.ucsd.edu/~tre

I also may point out the RRADical patches by me available in the
pure-data.sf.net CVS, but they need a whole bunch of externals (mainly
Cyclone, zexy, and OSC).

Ciao

          _ __latest track: "scans" _ http://footils.org/cms/show/41