[PD] abstractions distro

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Mar 27 00:12:47 CET 2005

The Pd distro discussion in combination with the 'made with Pd'
discussion got me thinking.  I think we should start a 'made with Pd'
distro.  Basically it would an organized collection of patches that
would distributed as a set.   It would be compiled from the
'abstractions' section of the SourceForge CVS and could be a .zip and a
.tar.gz for easy cross-platform distribution.

I had been thinking that this should be part of the Pd packages, but
now I am thinking that it might make more sense to have it a standalone
collection.

____

                                     http://at.or.at/hans/