[PD] Beginner

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 17:21:37 CEST 2005

Ah, ok.  I might just do that.  When I first got into microtonal,
Windows was the only platform I had that would allow me to create my
own soundfonts for MIDI, so I could use dozens of pitches without
pitch bend messages (took hours to set up, loop points and all).  All
of the Macs at school have external soundbanks, which are different in
every room and usually only tune to the cent.  With more non-soundfont
non-pb apps, I have a little more freedom.  I'm hearing all around
about Linux now.
I did manage to ferret out all of my problems with CsoundAV , so after
work I'll see if the same things will apply to Pd.
Thanks.
-Chuckk

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 16:39:42 +0200, Frank Barknecht <fbar at footils.org> wrote:
> Hallo,
> Chuckk Hubbard hat gesagt: // Chuckk Hubbard wrote:
>
> > This Agnula is for Linux?
>
> No, Agnula *is* a version of Linux. I was half-suggesting leaving XP
> behind and running Pd on Linux. But that wasn't really meant to be a
> serious solution to your problem.
>
> Ciao
> --
> Frank Barknecht                               _ ______footils.org__