[PD] controlling robots/printers w/ PD

Marc Lavallée marc at hacklava.net
Sun Mar 27 17:48:10 CEST 2005

Le 27 Mars 2005 10:14, Marc Lavallée a écrit :
> Le 26 Mars 2005 23:28, Mathieu Bouchard a écrit :
> > Is there even a Linux interface for uploading to the BASICstamp ?
> > I think I recall it's Windows-only.
>
> Yes, there is: http://bstamp.sf.net/

But I just realized that it's using a proprietary library from Parallax. :-(

There's also good Linux tools for the PICs:
http://www.gnupic.org/

Here's a very interesting software to simulate and program the P16F84 PIC with
a BASIC style dialect, or directly with a flowchart. It also includes an
electronic simulator, and will eventually include a mechanic simulator:
http://ktechlab.fadedminds.com/

--
Marc