[PD] opening a subpatch with vis 1; message

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Sun Mar 27 18:22:34 CEST 2005

Hey Tatiana,

I'm not sure how to solve your problem. I've never had the need to open
an abstraction. Why do you need to do that?

I can't remember the way to open a subpatch but:

; pd-subatch vis 1
gets sent to the subpatch named [pd subpatch]

; pd-abstraction.pd vis 1
gets sent to the abstraction named [abstraction]

I think you just need to add pd- in front of the abstraction name (with
the extension included)

I'm going to PixelACHE in Helskinki this april, will you be attending?

B. Bogart