[PD] controlling robots/printers w/ PD
marc at hacklava.net
Sun Mar 27 21:58:08 CEST 2005
Le 27 Mars 2005 11:21, Ian Smith-Heisters a écrit :
> But I do think Stamp BASIC is easier than assembler, though I've only
> seen Stamp BASIC, never tried it.
Although using BASIC might be easier for some people, I agree with Mathieu
that it is not always the case, especially with a little bit of programming
or scripting experience. A BASIC stamp is a hobbyist microcontroler, and
there's a couple of things to know about BASIC stamps compared to PICs:
- A BASIC stamp is a PIC with a BASIC interpreter.
- A PIC can be programmed with C, not only assembler.
- Interpreted BASIC is much slower than assembly or compiled C.
- Assembly and compiled C can do more than interpreted BASIC.
- A BASIC stamp can cost over five times more than a PIC.
About RF communication, I found another solution:
More information about the Pd-list