[PD] path for gem help file (simple-basic question)

ciccolix ciccolix at tiscalinet.it
Tue Mar 29 09:24:34 CEST 2005

Hi all,
after much time I have decided to upgrade (in some linux computers) PD
to version 0.38-4.
At the same time I have decided to begin to know GEM, I have compiled
Gem and Gem-lib from CVS (on slackware 10,1) without problems, thanks to
GEM maintainer !
I have decided to leave all in the sources folders in these positions:
/home/sources/puredata/pd-0.38-4
/home/sources/puredata/Gem

Copying the content of the "help" folder of Gem in the "5.reference"
folder of PD the right-mouse-button on the gem object work fine.

The question:
how I can hold in different position the help-files of gem from those of pd?

Apologize for the simple-basic question
bye
--
Lazzaro