[PD] PDA suggestions

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Tue Mar 29 23:37:44 CEST 2005

Hi Rene,

Glad to see you're still hanging around here, and thx for the
clarifications. I got the impression that Open Embedded was very
Gentoo-like in my research, but I'm still learning this stuff like a lot
of us here. A question, then: how well does Familiar support Debian ARM
binaries in practice? You mentioned in an earlier mail on the PDa topic
that cross-compatibility was maintained for Familiar, but not for Open
Zaurus, but I haven't found much mention anywhere (on Handhelds.org or
Familiar list) of using Debian packages on Familiar. Just how much of a
mess does this make?

d.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl