[PD] $1, message objects and pdsend

simon wise simonxwise at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 30 16:21:51 CEST 2005

very sorry for the double email - I meant to reply to the list, it is
late

On 28 Mar 2005, at 5:09 PM, Frank Barknecht wrote:

>> but is there a simple way to [prepend] without using external
>> libraries?
>
> Short answer: No, there isn't, if you need to handle lists of variable
> length.

ok - which library with [prepend] is recommended?

So far I have mainly used Gem for video projection controlled by a MIDI
box and to listen to audio to give MIDI outputs to control a lighting
desk. Other sensors and watching the video for cues may come next. (on
OSX)

Simon