[PD] tables/graphs and how does RRADical get it's stuff to line up inside the tables?

andy graybeal graybeal at frognet.net
Thu Mar 31 21:52:13 CEST 2005

yea, i'm not understanding that tutorial as simple as it may be, and
when i said tables, i did mean tables, because for some reason i thought
this was done in tables (or graphs as pd calls them).  i thought he made
everything inside of a table and then just cut and paste that table into
a 'new' pd window and saved.

i'll try the tutorial out and see what i come up with.

-andy