[PD] puredata.info error - maximum recursion depth exceeded

ClaudiusMaximus gloriousclaudiusmaximus at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Apr 1 00:24:55 CEST 2005

Hi, I just tried some pages on puredata.info and got the error messages
below.  I noticed when adjusting the metadata of a file I uploaded
tonight that there was a vast number of keywords to choose from in the
list, possibly in the hundreds - might this have something to do with
the problem?

https://puredata.info/community/tracks/

  Site error

This site encountered an error trying to fulfill your request. The
errors were:

Error Type
    RuntimeError
Error Value
    maximum recursion depth exceeded
Request made at
    2005/04/01 00:12:23.903 GMT+2

https://puredata.info/community/patches/

  Site error

This site encountered an error trying to fulfill your request. The
errors were:

Error Type
    RuntimeError
Error Value
    maximum recursion depth exceeded
Request made at
    2005/04/01 00:13:53.525 GMT+2

https://puredata.info/community/logos/

  Site error

This site encountered an error trying to fulfill your request. The
errors were:

Error Type
    RuntimeError
Error Value