[PD] [hid] Segmentation fault (errata c.)

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Apr 2 18:15:16 CEST 2005

Hmm, I can't think of anything immediately.  Have you tried using the
joystick with any other program?  Do other devices work, like the
mouse?

It would also be helpful if you used a version with the debug messages
on.  You can do that in hid.c by swapping these two:

#define DEBUG(x)
//#define DEBUG(x) x

//#define DEBUG(x)
#define DEBUG(x) x

and recompiling.  If you aren't set up to compile pd objects, I'll try
to compile one for you when I get a chance.

.hc