[PD] OT: Open source sequencer

John Harrison harrison at media.mit.edu
Sun Apr 3 04:55:31 CEST 2005

Thanks for all of these replies. I am anxious especially to look at
Hans-Christoph Steiner's stuff, since he did the sequencing in PD.

Since I posted, I found for win32 Music Studio Producer

http://www.frieve.com/english/index.html

which is a bit buggy but has the features I was looking for. It isn't
open source, but it is free.

-John