[PD] Gem questions

vade doktorp at mac.com
Mon Apr 4 06:43:05 CEST 2005

Hello list.

2 quick questions.

1) Is there a way to enable an alpha channel for the [color ( message
to gemwin? I ask because jitters [erase_color] attribute with an alpha
between 0 and 1 allows for interesting trailing effects when geometry
is moved, and leaves a gradated trail behind it. Quite nice.

2) Is there a way to change blend mode attributes for gemhead objects?
Ie force a renderchain to render with one of the 7 source and 7 alpha
blending modes that should be available?

forgive me if this is in the docs somewhere, but I havent seen it
mentioned.

Thanks,

- { v a d e } / /