Fwd: [PD] Gem questions

vade doktorp at mac.com
Mon Apr 4 16:50:49 CEST 2005

Why doesnt the email list set the reply field to be the list, and not
the receiver. Am I the only one with a short enough attention span to
constantly fuck that up?

:)

Hi.

Thanks for the feedback, I will look into GLdefine object, and any
GEMGl_ objects (which I understand should all be GEM prepended to any
normal openGL calls (ie the object name)?)

Do you guys (or anyone) have any simple example patches using the
gemgl_*/gemdefine objects? Where do they fit in the em chain, etc?

Just curious so I can get started.

Peace!