[PD] pd meeting at share nyc last night

Paris Treantafeles paris at parisgraphics.com
Mon Apr 4 19:38:28 CEST 2005

just wanted to say thanks to anton and hans and the share crew for
getting the PD workshop together last night.
i really enjoyed it.
i'd love to see another one at some point if there's interest.

the thing that's always fun for me is to see how different people have
different styles and ways of approaching problems.
for instance, i was familiar with most of what we covered last night
but the methods of doing a specific job were different than ones i have
used.
i guess that's "share" for you :-)

last thought... for those interested in some other uses of PD and GEM,
check out the pmpd tutorial folder which is in the "doc" folder.
there's some very nice physical modeling examples there.

best,