[PD] cvs question

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Mon Apr 4 20:14:48 CEST 2005

Hi Georg,
because of the obvious problem with the ? in a filename i already
renamed it for PD but forgot the Max version.
The problem is that it might be needed in some other abstractions and i
don't have the time and/or motivation to check that at the moment. Do
you need the Max files at all? Because otherwise you could check out the
root folder non-recursively and then just the other folders you need.

best greetings,
Thomas