[PD] Segmented patch chords?

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Apr 6 14:15:00 CEST 2005

not really much i have to say on this but:ction, AFAIK. (??)

>>Or what about just lp?
>

> Reminds of lineprinter, as in the default parallelport driver. It wouldn't
> disturb me much if it were called "lp" though.

there was an [lp] object in zexy, communicating with the parallelport.
i have abandoned that name (in favour of [lpt]) since "lp" has its
meaning in a musical signal-processing context: it is a LowPass.

i don't think we should interfere with these objects just for the sake
of an abbreviation (this would make pd significantly less intuitive)

mfg.ads.oiq
IOhannes