AW: [PD] reading soundfile into gem

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Wed Apr 6 23:41:56 CEST 2005

You can create a curved shape using "curve" in Gem, and you could make
your own patch that uses the audio data to generate this curve. I don't
know how to do that, perhaps other people have made Gem waveform
representations of signals? Could be useful.

If no one else has done this its up to you to create a patch that does.