[PD] outlets with lists

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Fri Apr 8 16:34:45 CEST 2005

Depending on what you are doing I would suggest flext for most uses, the
API is cleaner, has more helper functions and is easier to learn that
native PD externals.

you can look at the source for "pso" which outputs complex lists and has
multiple outlets. in externals/bbogart/externals (uses flext).

off hand I can't remember how to output lists in native externals,
output_list?

B.