[PD] controllers besides midi

Christian Klippel ck at mamalala.de
Tue Apr 12 01:36:00 CEST 2005

hi robert,

Am Dienstag 12 April 2005 00:43 schrieb robertgarvin at bellsouth.net:
> hello,
> I was watching the PD list, and saw your post about the midi controller box
> thingy. I went to the link that took me to your site that had all the info.
> I didn't look around too much, but I didn't see any windows versions of any
> of the files. I was wondering if you had any, or if there was a way to use
> the linux ones on a windows.

if you talk about my stuff, yes, it should work in windows as well. in fact,
there are no "linux files" concerning that project. to be true, im still
using a windows under vmware to develop that firmware......

since it is using hid, it should work with any os..... the only thing may be,
as in linux, that your system doesnt handle that much io by default ;-)

greets,

chris