[PD] framesynced midi recorder/player

wolfgang schwarzenbrunner schwarz at gen-control.com
Tue Apr 12 13:48:42 CEST 2005

hi...

well... after not getting any replys i started to work around with qlist
and had some nice results. now there are only two little questions:

1. will qlist dramatically decrease performance if i have about 40 of them
getting values each 50ms? (well i know i could test this myself but it
would be handy if someone would tell me befor building up a test-patch)

2. is there a way that [pix_write] gives a bang each time a frame is
rendered in auto mode?

regards
wolfgang