[PD] pdp2gem.pd_darwin?

Patrick Pagano bigswift at ufl.edu
Tue Apr 12 14:31:13 CEST 2005

cool

but i get a wacky

PDP: pure data packet
PDP: version 0.12.1
PiDiP : additional video processing objects for PDP : version 0.12.13 (
ydegoyon at free.fr )

dyld: /Users/patrickp/pd/bin/pd Undefined symbols:
__ZN11imageStruct5clearEv
__ZN11imageStruct8fromYV12EPs
__ZN12GemException6reportEv
__ZN7GemBase11setModifiedEv
__ZN7GemBase17obj_setupCallbackEP6_class
__ZN7GemBase17realStopRenderingEv
__ZN7GemBaseC2Ev
__ZN7GemBaseD2Ev
__ZN9CPPExtern10m_holdnameE
__ZN9CPPExtern8m_holderE
__ZnwmPvS_
_pdp_packet_copy_ro_or_drop
_pdp_packet_data
_pdp_packet_header
_pdp_packet_mark_unused
pd_gui: pd process exited

when loading up

On Apr 11, 2005, at 11:40 PM, james tittle wrote:

> On Apr 10, 2005, at 10:02 PM, Patrick Pagano wrote:
>>
>> Is there such a beast working?
>
> yup:  just committed it to cvs, and also put a pre-compiled version on
> my ugly website:
>
> http://homepage.mac.com/tigital
>
> notes from the readme:
>
> notes:
>
> - now allows you to select the colorspace that pdp's yv12 image format
> is converted to.  This means we can now request a YUV colorspace,
> which is computationally much faster than yv12 to RGB or RGBA (so much
> so that it is the default).  Colorspace can be indicated on object
> creation (ie. [pdp2gem RGB]) or by message (ie. [colorspace YUV<)
>
> -  now uses standardized color conversions found in GemPixUtil.cpp,
> which includes altivec speedups!  These use formulae from
> http://www.poynton.com/notes/colour_and_gamma/ColorFAQ.html#RTFToC30
>
> - please note that colorspace switching between objects is handled
> automatically by GEM unless specifically stated (ie. by [pix_yuv],
> [pix_rgba], [pix_grey])
>
> enjoy!
>
> james

Patrick Pagano, B.S.,M.F.A Candidate