[PD] pdp2gem.pd_darwin?

shreeswifty bigswift at ufl.edu
Tue Apr 12 15:54:38 CEST 2005

thanks i will try this.

i was having funky results with pdp_iee1394, pdp_live~ and
pdp_compose.
I was hoping to chroma-key pick over a Quicktime.

this stuff is gonna be very nice looking when it plays nice
cheers~

On Tue Apr 12 09:25:51 EDT 2005, james tittle <tigital at mac.com>
wrote:

> On Apr 12, 2005, at 9:15 AM, Patrick Pagano wrote:
>
>> how do i properly apply this patch james?
>> i have not done this for pd yet :-)
>
> ...place the patch in the the src directory and then go to
> terminal, change into the pd/src dir, and type "patch -p0 <
> nameofthepatch"...not that the -p0 is a zero...alternatively, you
> could just copy paste it from the patch to s_loader.c:  it's just
> a few lines of code and should be fairly obvious...then recompile
> pd and your good to go!
>
> james

Patrick Pagano, B.S.,M.F.A Candidate
Research And Development Assistant