[PD] pdp2gem.pd_darwin?

james tittle tigital at mac.com
Tue Apr 12 18:29:54 CEST 2005

On Apr 12, 2005, at 10:13 AM, ydegoyon at free.fr wrote:

> ola,

hiya yves,

> well, i'm sorry but it crashes on linux,
> with latest gem from cvs :
>
>> pdp2gem : a bridge between PDP/PiDiP and GEM v0.5 (ydegoyon at free.fr &
> tigital at mac.com)
>> pdp2gem: colorspace is unknown 1097859072
>> pdp2gem: using default colorspace: YUV
>> pd_gui: pd process exited
>> ./start-pd: line 9: 6360 Segmentation fault

...hmm:  the "colorspace is unknown 1097859072" is normal, it just
means that no colorspace was selected on object creation (I should
probably just remove that line...)  So it looks like it started up
correctly, but I don't know what the ./start-pd line refers to...I'll
look at the code again and see if there's anything incorrectly
#ifdef'ed...aha!  it doesn't seem as tho the format is set in the
default config?  Sorry :-\  So I'm just gonna add "m_format =
GL_YUV422_GEM;" to the default branch in csMess()...

> and, also, the version number should be increased to 0.6
> ( as well as in the CHANGES.LOG )

...forgot about these, plus I need to add some more notes to the
README...

jamie