[PD] pdp_ieee1394: grabber,initialization failed

justin c. rounds anism at justincrounds.org
Tue Apr 12 19:56:53 CEST 2005

stubbornly i refused to reboot my machine, but after a bit of wandering
i ran "top" only to discover that pd had just as stubbornly failed to
quit (even though it wasn't appearing on my desktop, application
switcher, or dock). so i killed it, restarted pd, and viola --
pdp_ieee1394 is working again!

not sure why this happened in the first place, but if anybody else gets
stuck like this, run "top" and see if pd is still running in the background.
_

--
     justin c. rounds