[PD] New external on physical modeling : msd version 0.01

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Tue Apr 12 22:11:42 CEST 2005

Hallo,
Nicolas Montgermont hat gesagt: // Nicolas Montgermont wrote:

> On the CVS the msd, standing for mass spring damper, msd2D and msd3D
> externals have been added in the nusmuk directory. These 3 objects are
> new implementations of the pmpd object by Cyrille Henry.
>
> They are designed to easily build physicals models based on masses and
> links. All the creation, the computation and the destruction are dealt
> in one object (depending of the number of dimensions of the space
> modelised : 1D, 2D or 3D) with messages.

I did only a short test so far, it's working great. More impressions
next week (or probably earlier, as I'm always to curious to get my
work done when such useful new development turns up but well,...).
Small bug: you need to include one header:

#include <string.h>

at least for Linux, in all main.cpp files, otherwise it won't build
because "strcmp" isn't known.

Ciao

          _ __latest track: "scans" _ http://footils.org/cms/show/41