[PD] Re: recompiling pd tk error?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Apr 12 23:24:02 CEST 2005

The ../../Frameworks is so that you can compile Pd using the
TclTkStandalone distro.  But that doesn't have headers anymore, so we
have to come up with a different solution.

I made a patch to configure.in and makefile.in to fix the MacOS X
compilation issues.  This patch also allows you to compile jack support
on OSX if you have it installed.

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/pure-data/packages/darwin_app/
patches/darwin_build-0.38.patch?rev=1.1&view=log

or from CVS:

cvs checkout packages/darwin_app/patches/darwin_build-0.38.patch

To apply:

cd pd-0.38-4
patch -p0 < path/to/darwin_build-0.38.patch

.hc