[PD] controllers besides midi

Jamie Bullock jamie at postlude.co.uk
Wed Apr 13 11:28:30 CEST 2005

I use a nice abstraction by David McCallum called nrpnin, you can get it
at http://www.mentalfloss.ca/sintheta/html/downloads.html. I can't think
of a more elegant way of doing this besides writing an external.

To use multiple controllers, just use multiple instances and specify a
nrpn and channel as arguments.

Jamie