[PD] pdp_ieee1394: grabber,initialization failed

Pat Pagano bigswift at ufl.edu
Wed Apr 13 17:02:33 CEST 2005

Yves and all

i am sorry
i thought there was an effort to get PiDiP working on osx so i
periodically tried to see if they would work.
There is some really nice stuff for artists to try and collaboration
seems to be a way to unite these two ideas.
I realize you are a linux person, but there are osx instructions on the
site regarding how to attempt to get PiDip to work, so i tried and it
became obvious rather quickly that both projects might benefit from
exchange. I am not a programmer per se but see the potential for really
nice art to come from it.

hope you are all well.
cheers~