[PD] PD all over the place OS X

shreeswifty bigswift at ufl.edu
Wed Apr 13 18:24:53 CEST 2005

I just did this

YES, you will need fink for PiDiP.
YES, delete existing /sw folder
USE Fink Commander (included with new installer0 to get all the
DYLIBS you need for PiDiP

Get Gem from Jamie's site.
Get Source/Binary of PD from Miller's site
Use Source & Jamies patch if you wanna try to bridge gem2pdp

Otherwise you SHOULD be ok with Binary.
There is some funkiness with tk path in PD makefile so it is
messy

HtH

Pat