[PD] Gem lib

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu Apr 14 09:53:25 CEST 2005

FredVoisin wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> Can somebody can tell me where I can find a Gem.pd_linux ready for
> powerpc linux (not darwin) for powerpc G3 ?
> I can not find a debian mirror for it and I can not compile Gem from src
going to packages.debian.org andsearching for gem it reveals that there
are packages available for
"alpha arm hppa i386 ia64 m68k mips mipsel powerpc s390 sparc"
clicking on the "powerpc" download-button and randomly choosing a mirror
downloads the package.

> (makeauxlibs fails). Or need help to compile gem on ppc G3 linux.

which version of Gem are you trying to compile ?
nowadays, makeauxlibs is a no-op. it starts and stops and doesn't do
anything else. so how can it fail ?

mfg.vgbdf.z
IOhannes