[PD] Gem lib

FredVoisin ordi at fredvoisin.com
Thu Apr 14 14:19:11 CEST 2005

Thank you Iohannes,

I found it, sorry. The binary is available for ppc of course. It's ok,
thamk's.
About compiling Gem on my powerpc G3 hoary:

when in gem
(# cd gem-090/src/Gnu)
# ./makeauxlibs
# ./configure
creating cache ./config.cache
HEAD: /usr/include /usr/local/include ../../../GemLibs/
LIBS: ../../../GemLibs/ /usr/local/lib /usr/local/src
checking host system type... powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu
Configuring for Gem.pd_linux
checking for gnu make... yes
checking for c++... c++
checking whether the C++ compiler (c++  ) works... yes
checking whether the C++ compiler (c++  ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether we are using GNU C++... yes
checking whether c++ accepts -g... yes
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc  ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for sh... sh
checking for X... libraries /usr/X11R6/lib, headers /usr/X11R6/include
checking for dnet_ntoa in -ldnet... no
checking for dnet_ntoa in -ldnet_stub... no
checking for gethostbyname... yes
checking for connect... yes
checking for remove... yes
checking for shmat... yes
checking for IceConnectionNumber in -lICE... yes
checking for MMX... cc1plus: error: invalid option `mmx'
checking MMX not found...
Building Auxilliary Libraries
=============================

Finished building Auxilliary Libraries
======================================
checking for main in -lX11... yes
checking for main in -lXext... yes
checking for XF86VidModeGetAllModeLines in -lXxf86vm... no
checking for sin in -lm... yes
checking for main in -lz... yes
checking for glInitNames in -lGL... no
checking for glInitNames in -lMesaGL... no
OpenGL is mandatory

 >then #make
make: *** Pas de cibles spécifiées et aucun makefile n'a été trouvé. Arrêt.
#

(no target specified and no makefile found. Stop.

if it can help...
I tryed to ./makeauxlibs into GemLib, but this last make errors (is it
usefull)