[PD] RME hammerfall

julien.breval at tremplin-utc.net julien.breval at tremplin-utc.net
Thu Apr 14 23:14:18 CEST 2005

Hello

What happens if you try to run "hdsploader" (in a shell, just after booting) ?
Normally, the red host error light should switch off.

I personaly never managed to use pd directly with the alsa driver on a linux
computer with a hdsp. I always run jack before and use the "-jack" flag in the
.pdrc file. For getting some output sound, you have to run the hdspmixer (before
this, all channels are muted as Derek said).

best,
-j