[PD] RME hammerfall

Jamie Bullock jamie at postlude.co.uk
Thu Apr 14 23:28:00 CEST 2005

Hi Ti,

Yes, I run PD and RME Multiface with Jack also. PD/RME doesn't like
ALSA, but seems to be fine using ALSA's OSS emulation. This might be
worth a try if you didn't compile PD with --enable-jack.

It might be worth trawling through the linux-audio-user archives about
this, as it has come up many times.

Jamie