[PD] RME hammerfall

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Fri Apr 15 10:27:26 CEST 2005

> > Yes, I run PD and RME Multiface with Jack also. PD/RME doesn't like
> > ALSA, but seems to be fine using ALSA's OSS emulation. This might be
> > worth a try if you didn't compile PD with --enable-jack.
>
> at the iem we are using the RME/hammerfall/hdsp/multiface cards with
> plain alsa (since jack turned out to be far too unreliable).
but i'm curious about your experience with jack ... is it a problem in
the architecture of jack or the jack part of pd, that you have been
thinking about?

cheers ... tim

--
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

latest mp3: kMW.mp3
http://mattin.org/mp3.html

latest cd: Goh Lee Kwang & Tim Blechmann: Drone
http://www.geocities.com/gohleekwangtimblechmannduo/

would say "I want to see the manager."
				      William S. Burroughs