[PD] RME hammerfall

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri Apr 15 12:17:09 CEST 2005

Ti Bo wrote:

> So if I update to a source PD 0.38-4 from Miller's site,
> ./configure --enable-alsa --enable-rme --prefix=/bin
"--enable-rme" is for the "RME Hammerfall 9652" (which you don't have)
and is for oss only. (read: you don't need it) ((i believe))

> to get it all set up,
> make depend
> make
> make install
> then it should get dumped on top of the 0.38-0 version that I got
> from the debian apt-get installer.
no; this should install pd into /usr/local/ (while the debian-package
goes into /usr)

so you will have 2 concurrent versions of pd on your system (which is
not much of a problem: it might involve some path-juggling though)

> Am I right?
>
> The other tools and details from alsa-projects seem to be enough, the
> red light has gone out and the hdspmixer looks cute...
>
> thanks for help, this is _almost_ making sense...

so what is still missing ?

mfg.asd.r
IOhannes