[PD] Logitech Quickcam Gem OS X

David Kendall dkendall at calarts.edu
Sat Apr 16 00:25:44 CEST 2005

Hmm. I just tried changing the colorspace, but that did not seem to help
matters much. Again, the camera seems to be work with other programs that
capture video, but not with Pd. Incidentally, I just tried running the
same camera in to Pd/GEM on windows, and it causes the program to crash.

Should I get a refund on this camera and buy another that is better suited
for PD/Gem and OS X? Has anyone had success with other camera models
running in to pd/gem on os x?

thanks

David