[PD] Logitech Quickcam Gem OS X

chris clepper cgc at humboldtblvd.com
Sat Apr 16 01:52:13 CEST 2005

GEM uses the standard Quicktime SequenceGrabber API that most capture
applications use.  It's possible that GEM isn't finding the component
for the camera - the console will have errors related to this.  Do you
have more than one capture device plugged in?

I have seen everything from $30 webcams to $3000+ DV cameras work in
GEM, so I don't really know what's going on in your case.

cgc