[PD] Bug in pool?

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Tue Apr 19 15:41:02 CEST 2005

Hallo,
Thomas Grill hat gesagt: // Thomas Grill wrote:

> >Will this still allow my old preset files, which contain symbols like
> >"10x20x40", to be loaded correctly?
>
> you mean symbols containing " " characters?

No, actually I mean symbols, which were saved as:

 , a , 10x20x30

after a message [set a 10x20( was sent.

> The symbols loaded into pool would lose these " " - that's a problem, of
> course.
> If the " " are not in the symbol, then there's no problem... the old
> recognition method is used then.

Ah, cool ...

> >I was researching the problem a bit in the meantime, and maybe "strtof" can
> >help. This is what I have so far:
> >

> It seems that strtof doesn't exist under Windows.

Hhm, according to the man page "strtof" on Linux, it's part of the
standard:

CONFORMING TO
       ANSI C describes strtod, C99 describes the other two functions.

Ciao

          _ __latest track: "scans" _ http://footils.org/cms/show/41